Feb 3, 2008

Keep It Open

Hello!
This was created so I can be more "open" about my experience while serving in Madagascar. Access to the internet in order to post updates will most likely be rare and my schedule for the first two months is going to be intense during training (something like 10 hours a day, 6 days a week). But I imagine that I should stubble across internet access while in larger towns when I need to go to the bank and do other chores. Part of the excitement (and anxiety) are all those unknowns. The real danger is that it allows the imagination to run wild, the trick is being able to maintain a sense of openness in order to manage and aviod any false expectations. The truth is that I have no idea what to expect and know very little about what will be expected of me.
Cheers,

No comments: